Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Great Christmas movies

All the Christmas stuff going on lately has got me thinking about my favorite Christmas movies. Here's a list of the ones that get me into the spirit:
Home Alone - The original, of course. Quintessential Christmas.

An Affair to Remember

Die Hard - Yes, Die Hard.

Elf

The Nightmare before Christmas

The Santa Clause

How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

While You Were Sleeping

The Star Wars Holiday Special - Okay, this one's a joke.
What are your favorite holiday films? Here's a pretty good list if you need to jog your memory.

8 comments:

Jered said...

OMG A Christmas Story didn't make your list?! We can't be friends anymore :(

Heather Meadows said...

Sorry...I've never actually seen it!

Anonymous said...

Watch it. ;p

Heather Meadows said...

Do you have it? Maybe I could watch it while I'm home visiting :>

Anonymous said...

Does anyone have to own it to see it? Seems like it's spammed on all the channels when it gets closer to Christmas. But we can rent it, if all else fails. ;>

It's a major award!

thestraightpoop said...

Muppets Christmas!!

Chuck said...

I'm a Die Hard fan as well. I also like the CARTOON version of the Grinch. Haven't seen Elf. And, of course, A Christmas Story IS awesome...ya gotta check that one out.

Heather Meadows said...

Oh yeah, I forgot they did a live action Grinch. I haven't seen it.

You should see Elf :)