Wednesday, September 1, 2004

Dreams

I had a weird dream last night, and I meant to write it down earlier, but I didn't have time. (Then I forgot.) So here it is.

Sean and I were in downtown Lexington, Kentucky. Except it was a little different. All the buildings had the rule that you had to take your shoes off while inside--much like Japan, but there weren't any slippers to wear. It was also the middle of winter, and there was snow and ice all over. I was downtown for some reason I can't remember, though I think it probably had something to do with finding a new job, because I felt really guilty about being late for work. As I was wandering around, I lost track of Sean, and so I kept running from building to building, barefoot in the snow. It was sort of exhilirating, and definitely cold :> Finally I found him again and we were able to leave.

All I can think now is that Sean would really be annoyed by having to take his shoes off all the time.

No comments: