Thursday, March 16, 2006

Inspiration

Why is it that when I have plenty of free time, I'm dull and lifeless and completely uncreative, but when I'm extraordinarily busy, I tend to come up with all sorts of creative ideas? (I'm pretty proud of that blog template/layout/feature toolbar I came up with, for example.)

Here lately, an anime music video has leapt almost fully-formed into my head. It happened in the car, because that's the only place I ever listen to the radio, and the inspiration was a new song.

Today the song came on again, and this time I could almost see the music video. The song is perfect. And the video would express some feelings I've had about one of my all-time favorite anime.

The only problems?

I don't have the source video.

I don't have the song.

I don't have video editing software.

I have never made an anime music video before.

;>

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Activity creates mental stimulation.

Heather Meadows said...

By all means, respond to the rhetorical question rather than any of the actual content.

Gah!

:>

Anonymous said...

The mind tends to remember the first of any string of things.

Heather Meadows said...

Wow.

It's like having my very own fortune cookie, except instead of blessings and advice, I get final pronouncements on the state of things.