Tuesday, June 6, 2006

Jumping on the bandwagon

So apparently I look like Shirley Temple.

(Or at least I did 6 years ago. This is the picture I used. Yes, I'm a big cheater.)

I also look(ed) like Cameron Diaz, Heather Graham, Renee Zellweger, Monica Bellucci, Helen Hunt, Kirstie Alley, and Sharon Tate.

Sean looks like Heath Ledger, Ashton Kutcher, Justin Timberlake, Ralph Nader, "Tarkan" (?!), and Hayden Christensen.

Isn't that nice?

(Via Shafa.)

(Oh, and if you're wondering why I'm posting on my blog during work hours, I'm on lunchbreak at home bringing the car to Sean so he can drive me back to work and go to work himself. It's so much fun having my car in the shop.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK Shirley M

Christopher said...

Shirley Temple, I can sorta see a resemblence. Its an interesting site, I'll have to use a pic to see what I appear to be like, but before i do that, I'll give you my top three "hey you look like" 's:

1: Japanese people always say I look like John Travolta. (-_-);;

2: People from LA say I look like Ben Affleck O.o;

3: Japanese Teachers say I AM Antonio Banderas (probably not to looks, but because I'm mexican and they can't remember my name )

So I say, Shirly T. isn't all that bad ^.^

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I got Meryl Streep, Demi Moore, and Nana Mouskouri.

Pretty interesting. I can see a resemblance with Nana Mouskouri (I have not a CLUE who she is) and a little of the pic they used of Demi Moore, though the mouths, but other than that? Hmm, I'm not sure. OH! I got Kirsten Dunst, too; now how could I forget her?! ;D

Anonymous said...

It's apparently not so much "face recognition" as it is "the angle at which you hold your head" recognition.

I put up a picture of Erik Estrada, and apparently they don't keep track of his pictures on there, because it gave me crap like Donald Trump and George Bush.

By the by, I apparently look like Van Damme or Billy Corgin. ;P