Thursday, February 1, 2007

Last night was nice

After unwinding with some Detective Conan, I snuggled into the couch with Sean, and we just talked and flirted for awhile. He talked about the new game and what a good job Sam's doing organizing it. I told him about my day and complained about a few things and he weighed in. We held hands.

"There's some rain coming, and a cold front moving in, so lots of schools have already canceled or delayed," I told him.

"So we can expect some sleet, eh?"

"Actually, the chances of it hitting our area are like, zero."

"Zero, huh? So tomorrow when there's icicles all over everything and the roads are frozen, I'll come back to you and say, 'Zero'."

"That would be awesome! If that happened, I wouldn't even care that I was wrong."

"That," Sean said, "is what's wrong with you."

I responded innocently, "Is that all?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you the same Heather that works at WRDW, I was just wondering b/c I sent a email to the tv station and it came back,from Heather Meadows,so I google you. Hey I can say you have a very nice web site. I live in New Ellenton and some of those pics of the Greenway,I can say Hey I been there,I don't know if my email will show up on this are not so here it is.mw803@bellsouth.net. Later!

Heather Meadows said...

I try not to link my personal life to my work life, so rather than answering your question directly, I will just say: good googling ;>

Thanks for the compliment! I'm glad you like my photos :)