Saturday, April 12, 2008

Recent NOM NOM NOM


Teriyaki flounder, stir-fry veggies and rice


Salmon croquettes and grits, Boll Weevil


Fried grouper sandwich and fries, Palmetto House at Seven Gables


Vegetable quiche and curry noodle soup, New Moon Cafe


Eggs over easy with hash browns, sausage and toast, Waffle House (Atlanta)


Kari (curry) Pop at the best restaurant on Earth, Penang in Chamblee (Atlanta)


Spaghetti at Sbarro (Atlanta)


Spicy beef, Zyka (Atlanta)


Chicken salad sandwich and fries, Cotton Patch


SuperSonic Breakfast Burrito, at my desk


Leftover spaghetti, salad, fruit, and yogurt, at Riverwalk


Seared ahi tuna appetizer, PF Chang's


Dali chicken, PF Chang's

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! Making up for lost time?

Heather Meadows said...

I thought about mentioning you in the post, actually, since I knew you'd love it... ;)

Brooke said...

OH, sweet Jesus! In a perfect world, I would eat ALL of that.

Then chase it down with one of those HUGE SLICES of lemon cake from Boll Weevil! NOM NOM NOM!!

However, since it's not a perfect world...

While we were out yesterday, we had lunch at a Morrison's Cafe (just a little cafe in a grocery store chain) and I was dismayed at the lack of healthy choices they offered. I ended up with a black bean burger, one of only TWO THINGS on the menu that I thought would make a decent choice, only to receive it DEEP FRIED, and with the cheese I'd asked to have removed melted to the bottom of it.

So I threw some mayo on the bitch, and ate it anyway. If you're going to hell, you might as well take the express ticket, right?

I WAS good, though, and didn't eat the fries. ;)

Hurry up and get here so we can go get a proper curry!!

(I'm largely sure that I'll regret all of this healthy eating on my death bed.)

Kimono Karen said...

Dang that makes me hungry!

Chuck said...

It's almost midnight, and now I'm all hungry. IT'S YOUR FAULT HEATHER!

Nice pictures, though, and it all looks uber tasty.

Heather Meadows said...

heheheh. Glad you all enjoyed (sort of) ;)

Food is awesome :>

Anonymous said...

Penang is a state in Malaysia, btw. An island, although part of the state is on the mainland too. Food there's great, and those curry puff thingies? Well, if you like them so much, I suppose I'll have to learn how to make them. Or something. >_> rawr and stuff.

Dawn

Heather Meadows said...

DAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ubertackle*

When Charles, Heidi and I were eating at Penang, I remarked that I thought you lived there at one point (the state, not the restaurant ;>).

I heard something about you coming for a visit...I definitely would love to see you if possible! I may be able to go somewhere to meet you, if you don't have time to come to Augusta. Send me an email!