Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Boston pics are all up now.

I've uploaded, organized, and captioned the pics. They are available here.

It was a really great trip. I loved meeting David; he's a great guy and a wonderful travel companion. Boston and Providence were both beautiful, and I really enjoyed taking pictures of both. I wish the trip had been a little longer, but I guess it's better to leave wanting more than to leave thoroughly tired of the place.

The bad thing about vacations is how much I eat, and how I get used to having dessert with pretty much every meal. I made grilled chicken, onions, and bell peppers with egg noodles tonight, and it was very filling, and I was content when I finished, but now I'm thinking I should be eating some sort of brownie or pie, with ice cream. It's just wrong! I don't need dessert! O_O

I wish I could just travel all the time, and that I didn't have to go to work...or, if anything, I could do my work from the road...

3 comments:

Heather Meadows said...

...UGH. And okay, that's the opposite of what I want for my life.

David said...

It was a pleasure meeting you too Heather. I was concerned that we might be spoiling it at times with our general disorganization and Asheron's Call geekiness.

I liked what I saw of New England. I can see why it would be an incredible place to see in the Fall; I wasn't expecting so many trees on Cape Cod.

Your photos are superb by the way; much better than mine. I will try and send you some of mine when I get around to it.

Heather Meadows said...

Somehow I missed this comment earlier :>

I'm glad you like my photos :) I'm sure yours are great too! I'm looking forward to seeing them, whenever you can send them.

More organization would have been good, since that way we wouldn't have missed out on Boston's Footsteps to Freedom tour, but I didn't mind the Asheron's Call 2 stuff. That was, after all, the reason we were there. It would have been ridiculous for me to expect it not to take a key position. The only thing that bothered me was not getting the car earlier on Saturday.