Wednesday, April 27, 2005

My hands and wrists hurt

Just got back from AJ's, where he and Faye and I played quite a few rousing games of Mario Kart 64. First we played through all the levels, including the Extra (backwards) levels, in 3-way Versus mode. Then we took turns playing the 150cc cups: me and AJ on Mushroom, then me and Faye on Mushroom, then AJ and Faye on Mushroom; me and AJ on Flower, then me and Faye on Flower, and finally AJ and Faye on Flower. It took forever, especially since we kept getting below 4th place in Flower Cup and having to redo the levels. By the time we were done it was almost 3 am.

We ate popcorn, and we cussed at and trash-talked each other like crazy. (I think my potential for vulgarity still surprises them. Also, Faye was very amused by the term "asshat".)

What a great time :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're still in Kentucky? I thought you had to go back for the hafla? Have you gone to career counseling yet?

Heather Meadows said...

Yes, yes, and no. It all comes down to this Friday.

B Goei said...

ooo i remember playing mario kart 64 when i was a few years younger. i was always bowser because i was good at running into people and getting in 8th place while the other would zoom in at 1st. hehe.

Anonymous said...

Now, now. You shouldn't lie on your journal if you intend for it to be a truthful recounting of your life. "Always win" she says. I remember the end scores. :>