Friday, October 28, 2005

The Brazilian Saga, Part Two: I totally caved

I have a confession to make.

I just couldn't take it anymore!

So this morning, in the shower, I did it.

I...shaved.

Before you freak out on me, let me assure you that I did not shave the happy place. The Brazilian is still on. No, I just shaved everything else...my legs, and my underarms.

And boy does it feel good!

I can wear shorts again! (And skirts, like I did today.)

It had been so long that shaving wasn't even all that bad.

For now, since we're scrounging for money to buy a house and I just blew quite a wad of cash on a bicycle, I've decided to stick to shaving the usual places...but I made a commitment, to you my readers and to my husband, that I would get the Brazilian, and by gum I'm going to do it.

Hopefully sometime next week!

///

Read the other chapters in the Brazilian Saga! (You know you want to.)

Foreshadowing
Part One: Oh the Hair, the Hair!
Part Three: OW OW OW OW OW OMGWTF OW
Part Four: The Day After
Epilogue

3 comments:

David said...

Just think of what Mr Miyagi said to Daniel in the Karate Kid...

Heather Meadows said...

And you remember what Raphael said to Michaelangelo in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze.

;P

*~mad munky~* said...

:oP

i'm going for one next monday...first ever...must remember to breath :oS

:o)