Thursday, October 6, 2005

I just keep thinking of things

Gabe's got pictures of the new Penny Arcade book up. This only served to remind me that I once owned the original Penny Arcade book--not the $100 one with their signatures, but still, it was the original book! The one that will never be reprinted, because it was published by that company they ended up having legal trouble with (or so I understand).

Sean also had the first Penny Arcade t-shirt, the one that just had character art on the back and "Penny Arcade" written on the front in a handwriting-style font. There was a limited run of that, and you'll probably never see one again because the art style was totally different back then.

So many things that were rare or irreplacable were destroyed in that stupid fire ;P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo!! Gabe plays WoW, too, AWESOME!!

I like that he says he thinks his server has a low ratio of assholes, I think my server does, too, although LAST night, I apparently ran into one of the WORST ASSHOLES on my server. Hell, that guy probably holds that title for a COUPLE servers, he was so nasty. Yeah, he cussed me out, and yeah, I actually had to log and go do something else, cos I was crying so hard. (It SO caught me off guard, too, his nasty comments, that I didn't even THINK to report his ass; he was Horde, too, even!! ... ) What a jerk. I don't think ANYTHING at ANYTIME can constitute cussing someone else out like what this guy did to me last night. It's a GAME, dude, get over yourself.

I DO like the fact that when I told my guildies and irl friends who play on the same server, they wanted to know the char's name, so they could "straighten him out." I didn't tell them, I forgot the char's name, even, actually, but bottom line I didn't want anything to carry on even further from all of that, that guy was a jerk, and if he'll do that to a complete stranger, I feel sorry for his friends. Hell, he probably doesn't have any, so what am I thinking? Anyway, it was great that all my guildies and friends were willing to stick up for me. That DEFINITELY made me feel better.

Haha, it's GOOD to be a girl.. ;)




Anyway, Heather, my lil run on above was just that. I REALLY wanted to say that there's nothing wrong with thinking about the things you guys lost, good memories with things you lost will help you, and remembering things you guys lost will aid you --and others-- in replacing the "replaceable things." Just don't let it all hold you back from moving forward, and making this whole thing just another memory.

Love ya, Hea Hea..