Thursday, November 3, 2005

Irony?

I was thinking today, "Do I really need to switch to Wordpress? Sure, having categories would be nice, but the great people at Blogger keep adding cool features, and I like the fact that Blogger stores my posts in its own system as well as producing the html pages--it's like a backup system. Maybe they'll add categories eventually. Maybe I should just stick with what's comfortable and easy."

Of course, on the day I'm thinking this, I have three posts in the queue that can't seem to publish for whatever reason (four, if this post doesn't go up). I hate it when Blogger does this. I don't know why it happens or if there's anything I can do to fix it, so I just have to wait until my posts magically appear later on.

How annoying.

2 comments:

David said...

Not sure what was with Blogger yesterday, it took hours to post my comment to one of your posts.

Heather Meadows said...

Whenever anything on my blog updates--be it me making a post or someone making a comment--Blogger generates an html page and uploads it to my server. So if it's unable to make the html page for whatever reason, then no new posts or comments will show up.

This has happened before :P