Saturday, May 20, 2006

Where I'm at with my anime

(In-joke: Korn rocks!)

Huge Haruhi fan. Can't wait for the next episode.

Fate/stay night is getting retarded.

Rewatching Touch has been so great. I'm almost to the end. I'd be done if I had it all downloaded.

Yakitate!! Japan is hilarious as always. I'll be sorry to see it end.

I've given up on Gakuen Heaven. The second episode was too creepy for me. I think I'll say "no thanks" to boys love anime in the future.

Nana is fantastic. Watch it.

I'm so far behind on Bleach and Naruto it's not even funny. I'm not sure I would even know where to begin catching up.

Still waiting for more Prince of Tennis: National Championship. That first episode was so awesome. It totally made up for the original show's sucky ending.

And that's about it. I've been thinking a lot about Full Moon wo Sagashite lately. Maybe when I'm done with Touch, I'll go back and watch that again.

Addendum 5/21: I watched the first episode of Shinigami no Ballad today. Not sure I have any interest in watching more. The main character is boring, and it looks like the premise is that she goes around killing people and feeling bad about it. I can do without the depression, you know?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

NANA.

Naruto is still on fillers. I'll let you know when it returns to the original story. That should be sometime in 2010.

Bleach is getting repetitive. I stopped at 62 or something.

PoT:NC sucks. Any anime that is only one episode long, and ends in a cliffhanger, sucks.

I've been thinking about watching Full Moon wo Sagashite as well, but I get annoyed by some of the whining. It just goes on forever.

End update/rant.

Heather Meadows said...

haha :D Well, I'm glad there's something out there you like ;>

(Man, remember when 2010 was really far off? Now it's like...three and a half years from now. Which is not seeming all that long, anymore. The other day it struck me that I may live to see 2051. Do you think the Zentradi will have shown up by then? ;P)

Have you watched Haruhi? I can't remember.

As for Full Moon, did you know it was licensed by Viz? The first volume is coming out at the end of June.

Dyson said...

Tuesday is Haru's-day. Yay to the subbers!

I dropped Fate/Stay Night a while ago. It was precious harddrive space.

Yakitate!! Japan cuts through Yakitate 9 one or two episodes a battle. I don't know how or when it's going to end, but it still fuels my awesome bread-lust. Mmm, rye.

I've stuck with a subber who has yet to release NANA 06, but they'll catch up. I hope.

Bleach's huge filler arc introduces interesting ideas, but it's getting tiring.

Naruto, for some reason, still has fillers. Still. It's been too long since manga-based episodes and interesting arcs have been aired. It'd be nice if they'd stop bothering fan-sites with the wrath of their random country generator.

Other than that I'm keeping myself going between waits with Magical? Pokaan, Ouran High School Host Club, One Piece, Keroro Gunso... Basically Bitcomet is running 24/7.

Heather Meadows said...

Have you tried Good Witch of the West? I watched the four available episodes yesterday, and it's pretty cool. Medieval, palace intrigue, swordplay, some sort of evil plot to overthrow the queen, some sort of good plot to overthrow the student council at an all girls' school, a girl raised as a peasant(?) who turns out to be royalty, and her childhood friend who happens to be extremely cunning and who also happens to endure a lot of pain...

It's pretty neat, and I like the characters. You're basically thrown into the story with no explanation, and you learn as you go. The all girls' school kind of assists, because it feels somewhat similar to a Japanese high school, so you've got that familiarity to hold on to. (I don't think they have seduction class in Japanese high schools, though.)