Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Home for lunch!

I'm going to watch Sailor Moon 35 again. It's that awesome. Somebody over on genvid claimed that BSSM won't be rewatchable, and up until this episode I mostly agreed...but I know now that I can at least watch this one over and over ;D

On Time Magazine's "Notebook: Milestones" page, it says "10 million: Number of cancer survivors in the U.S. 3 million: Number of cancer survivors in 1971"

Go us!

Looks like we're expecting scattered thunderstorms again (last night we had a horrid one roll in right as Kelly, Mari, Chris, Sean and I were finishing dinner at Ruby Tuesday's). So maybe no tennis? We'll hope for the best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And episode 36 looks like it's going to be even better than 35. Hopefully, it won't take too long for it to get subbed and torrented.

Charles

Heather Meadows said...

Yes! Very exciting! Downloading now! Must see!!!