Thursday, June 24, 2004

The mysterious pants

When I bought these jeans at Wal-Mart--about a week ago--I thought I was getting the same size as my other pants of the same brand/style, which fit me perfectly the last time I wore them. However, when I got home I discovered that they were two sizes smaller (you know how they always count in twos in the upper women's sizes...one of those gradations). I tentatively put them on, just to see...and not only did they fit, but they were loose!

Now, I can pull them out about four inches from my waist. I haven't washed them yet, so I'm expecting some shrinkage. If I lose weight and they don't shrink much, they may become unwearable :>

3 comments:

B Goei said...

it sounds like you're starting to reap the benefits now. how long has it been? about 2 or 3 weeks if i'm not mistaken? impressive... congrats and keep it up!

Heather Meadows said...

Yeah, that day was the eleventh day of my new lifestyle, though I have been biking for longer than that :) So yeah, about two weeks.

Heather Meadows said...

Well, good morning :>