Friday, January 5, 2007

Still awake

I've been staying up late all week.

Saturday's going to be interesting. I have to do some freelance work--I'd love to skip it, but I've been skipping it for weeks now and it needs to get done. I also have to do some overtime at my job for that exciting project I mentioned before. After that, there's a goodbye party for a work colleague!

At my mom's suggestion, I started taking Vitamin B Complex today. Hopefully it'll help me have the energy to do everything.

I may end up working on one or both projects on Sunday, too. But what I really hope will happen on Sunday is a trip to the Canal. I have more and more clothes that don't look good on me anymore, and if I don't start being active again it'll happen to everything I own.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been up past 4am for 3 nights in a row. Feel my pain.

What's the Canal?

Would you believe I recently had to buy bigger jeans? I actually gained some weight!

Heather Meadows said...

The Augusta Canal has a walking/biking trail running along its length from the canal's headgates through downtown Augusta. I used to go there all the time; you can see numerous pictures of the place at my smugmug account.

Whoa, you gained weight? That's kind of scary. I wonder if it'll happen to my husband someday.

Double whoa, now I want to see you guys standing next to each other...

Anonymous said...

I was telling David yesterday on the way to the airport how I wanted to go to the Canal today, and maybe you'd want to come. The rain, however, makes that lovely trip drop to my "maybe tomorrow" list, I'm sad to say. :( Gotta take the parents to get their passport pics today --and I'll need some for my visa application.

Heather Meadows said...

Passport pics can be fun! Although mine were terrible. I had them done at Kinko's, and I looked like a slob from the 70's in them. The colors were all wrong, and it looked like my glasses were tinted!

Speaking of passports, I guess Sean and I should see about replacing ours, eh? :P

And yeah, I spent yesterday working and cleaning house, and I'll spend today working and grocery shopping, as soon as I wake up and get out the door.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think you guys need to see about those soon!1! :P