Monday, January 1, 2007

Winging my way south

I've been here in Kentucky since December 23. Sean drove home on the 27th, and today I'm flying home. I'm looking forward to flying; it's been awhile.

It's been a great visit. I wish I could figure out some way to move back to Kentucky.

I read something last night that reminded me there are plenty of things I can do to attain the things I want. I just have to do them. Trouble is, they're scary and demanding things. I can't just wing it, and I can't just sit around and wait.

I have to decide if I really want the things I want badly enough to throw conventionality out the window.

There'll be plenty of time for contemplation on the plane, at any rate.

I should get home tonight around 9, and then tomorrow it's back to the grind :)

No comments: