Sunday, May 27, 2007

Superman and Spider-Woman

I watched this whole thing. And now I must pass on the horror!


Update: Lyrics!

Spiderwoman: tu mera superman,
You are my superman
Superman: tu meri lady
You are my lady
Spiderwoman: ho gaya hai apna pyaar already
we’ve fallen in love already
[ostensibly referring to the fact that they were hot for each other before her superpowers]

Spiderwoman: mehsoos karoon mehsoos teri… bahon mein(x2)
I experience the experience of you in your arms
Superman: mein naaz karoon chale saath tu jab rahon mein(x2)
I am glorious/proud when you walk the paths with me

Spiderwoman: tu mera superman, mein teri lady
You are my superman, I am your lady
ho gaya hai apna pyaar already
we’ve fallen in love already

Chorus: super...super....super...super superman(x2)

Spiderwoman: hamdard hai to kamzoron ka...hai sahaara(x2)
You are one with/sympathise with the weak…their help
Superman: tujhe mereliye ambar se gaya hai utaara(x2)
You have been brought down from heaven for me

Superman: mein tera superman, tu meri lady
I am your superman, you are my lady
ho gaya hai apna pyaar already
we’ve fallen in love already

Spiderwoman: tera sunke naam aajaye chamak aankhon mein(x2)
I hear your name and it brings a sparkle to my eye
Superman: mere dil ne chuna hai saath tera laakhon mein(x2)
My heart has chosen your company from amongst hundreds of thousands

Spiderwoman: tu mera superman,
You are my superman
Superman: tu meri lady
You are my lady
Spiderwoman: ho gaya hai apna pyaar already
we’ve fallen in love already

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Kimi Katcar, 80's Bollywood movie star. I hate that I didn't know this BEFORE I had to google her, but still.. ;) It's a definite Bollywood spoof style, anyone can see that when they watch it, but WHOA. That was amathing, I think I'm going to watch it AGAIN!! ;)

Christopher said...

I think I got 15 seconds in before my ears and eyes started to bleed with the horror. >.<; Evil indeed, ph33r...

Heather Meadows said...

I just don't see why the S has to be so big. I can forgive pretty much anything else, including the "flying". But for some reason that S really bothers me. ;>

Anonymous said...

I just saw this on the Bellydance 101 group. W-I-E-R-D :D But definitely worth a laugh. Gotta love over the top Bollywood. I could probably live with the wierd S, its the baby blue versus regular blue tat kept bugging me :D

Heather Meadows said...

hahaha yeah :D Their outfits don't match, that's for sure.

Kimono Karen said...

I seriously couldn't stop laughing. Thank goodness there are people out there with the apparently unlimited time to create this sort of horror for our amusement.