Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I am not kidding

I'm sure that those of you who, like me, spend the majority of your day on the computer have, like me, confused the two realities. Saying "LOL" out loud, for example.

Well, I've got you beat.

Just now, I dropped a pile of laundry on top of the dryer. Then, wondering why I hadn't simply dropped it into the laundry basket, I decided I would do that...and for two full seconds I tried to figure out how to hit Control-Z so the clothes would be back in my arms.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Hmmm, I've never said "lol" out loud, but then again I don't use the term, either.

I HAVE, however, when I was still working at Shepeard, and in the heaviest midst of my World of Warcraft days, caught myself trying to look out of the office door that was ahead of me and facing the right, by trying to pan around with my trackball...

/loser

Heather Meadows said...

hahaha, awesome :D

When I say "LOL", I spell it. When Sean says it, he says "lawl".

Anonymous said...

For a while when I was heavy into Counter-Strike, I would catch myself strafing around corners in real life. =[

Heather Meadows said...

That could get dangerous, my friend ;>

David said...

Ctrl-Z is a major pain to implement

Heather Meadows said...

haha :D I'm sure! But I certainly couldn't live without it.