Sunday, March 13, 2005

I am so antsy

I want to go somewhere, or do something. I'm restless. I want to get out of the apartment. Taking the garbage out was nice, but not as fulfilling as I'd hoped. I called Brooke and Mari to see if they wanted to go biking, but neither one was available. Mari's busy planning her cool-ass hafla, and Brooke's spending some quality time with the fam.

I could go by myself, but that seems so boring right now, for some reason. I guess what I really want is to go somewhere with people, and socialize.

When I was out with Mari and her mom for Springtime Made in the South, her mom asked me, "So, have you made any more friends?" I responded, "I have Mari and Brooke!" At the time, I didn't think there was anything wrong with that. I still don't, really, but as you can see, I don't have a huge list of people to call when I feel like going out, do I? :>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh HeaHea, I'm SORRY!! If I'd have known you were just wanting to get out and socialize, you TOTALLY could have come over to my brother and sister in law's place! We just had a really laid back time hanging out in the shade of the patio and talking, while the niece and nephews played, and my bro and sis in law's cool backyard neighbors aimed water balloons at us from their side yard. It was a lot of fun. I thought you were itching to get out riding specifically, I didn't realize you were just wanting something to do!!

~Brookie

Heather Meadows said...

That's okay, I didn't realize I just wanted to socialize either, until I started posting.

I ended up not going anywhere, and I was totally stir-crazy. I got so upset I started crying a little. It was really weird. I don't know what's up with me.

This morning I started crying a little too, for different reasons.

And I can't get Kyou Kara Maou out of my head. It's like I can't stop thinking about what might happen to the characters. I am such a sucker for fantasy worlds. I guess I've just been sucked in. Everything else seems secondary to what's happening to King Yuuri, the Mazoku, and the humans :> And knowing that I can't just go home and find out how it all turned out (because I'm out of episodes) is driving me nuts.

I don't know why the show speaks to me so much, or affects me so profoundly. I'm thinking maybe there's something else going on, like stress...