Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sorry, blog

Tonight on the phone Mom was telling me her morning routine, and she said that the first website she opens is pixelscribbles.com, "which the author herself never seems to visit lately".

Alas!

I do have some pictures I need to post, and I'm sure there are things I could be writing about...but I've just been sick for so long that all I tend to want to do when I'm at home is either watch DVDs or go to bed.

But don't worry; I'm sure I won't be able to keep from posting something new for long!

3 comments:

Chuck said...

I wouldn't sweat it, I just came back from a blog hiatus myself...

Brooke said...

I don't seem to have gotten BACK into any sort of satisfying blog routine since I've been back from home, and that was OCTOBER!! :(




captcha: bejamlol
just struck me as funneh..;)

Heather Meadows said...

I think blogs come when they come, not on any particular schedule...but it can be frustrating for readers (and authors) when a bunch of time passes with nothing ;>

If this blog was about a particular topic (other than "me") or I made money off of it, I would feel more obligated to keep it updated, but as it is, I don't want to write when I don't have anything to say. So you can look at it that way :)

Of course, there are also times when you find yourself avoiding blogging, and at those times you've got to figure out why and try to deal with the reason!