Friday, October 22, 2004

Cutie Honey Live Action PV

I don't really care about Cutie Honey, but the girl in this video, who I understand to be Koda Kumi, is so awesome. She has a website; the current picture doesn't do her justice, and I can't seem to find any good pictures elsewhere, either (though a couple decent ones can be found at Asia's Finest). So, here are some horrible screencaps I took:





















Look at that pout!




These pictures don't do her justice, either. You really just have to see the video. (Ignore the skanky girl--who I'm afraid is also Koda Kumi >_<, though I'm not sure. In any case, she's skanky.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, like, ummm.. Why's she NAKED? I mean, I know they do that here in America, too, but her naked is even MORE cheesy than Britey's or Christina's (though I must say, even CHRISTINA AGUILLERA's naked has looked much better than Britney's for a long time, now). Nevermind, I guess I'll just have to accept the fact that for some reason, skin is synonymous with popularity.

-Brookie

B Goei said...

she's cute. love the hot pants.

Heather Meadows said...

So do I, man...so do I.

Sorry, Brookie, no feminist statements from me this time. I'm too busy ogling...