Thursday, October 7, 2004

Went over my calorie budget a little yesterday.

I wouldn't have, if I hadn't decided "What the hell, I can't keep going under my limit" and eaten four spoonfuls of...vanilla icing ;P

I've lost 2.5 pounds so far on this diet lifestyle change. That's not really amazing; you typically lose 10 pounds the first week of any change to your diet. It's what happens after that that's critical. I'm still happy to see the numbers go down, though.

My back has been killing me again lately. I guess the pain comes and goes. For awhile there I was feeling fine. Oh well.

I got my voter registration card in the mail yesterday. Whee.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sugar Pie!!
Part of your back problems may well be stress; I know that was a BIG and AGGRAVATING issue with my own back problems. To this day if I get REALLY stressed, my back muscles tighten up and go haywire on me. It's been a good reason to learn some good relaxation methods for myself. The best all around thing for my back pain, though, has been exercise and stretching (Yoga & Pilates). Feel better, Bosom Friend!!

-Brooke

Heather Meadows said...

Exercise...yes...definitely need to do me more of that.

Heather Meadows said...

I posted a response here, but Blogger seems to have eaten it. (Blogger's been acting really funky lately...)

At any case, my response was:

Yes. Exercise. I needs me summa dat.

Heather Meadows said...

...and suddenly the response shows up!

That is bizarre.