Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I'm so upset

So I'm all worried about what's going on, and wondering if I can go on my trip, and wondering if doing bloodwork this morning will give the lab enough time to have it done by 1 pm when I'm supposed to go to the doctor, and the doctor's office doesn't even bother to fax the stupid bloodwork form in to the lab.

I am so pissed off. I may actually tell off whoever eventually calls me to tell me what the fuck happened, and I've never told off anyone in my life. There could be a serious problem here and they didn't send in the freaking paperwork!

Maybe I should just go down there and get it myself...damn it all to hell!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope it can all be resolved fairly quick, especially since you're wanting to head up here today. Maybe if you explained your situation to whomever calls, they'd be more understanding and get their shit together. Unfortunately, there's likely a lot of shit to do down in Medical Town.

But regardless of that, I hope you can get it dealt with so you can make it up tonight. We'll all be waiting for you guys.

Love you, sister.
-AJ