Friday, April 21, 2006

Can I go home now?

I'm the kind of exhausted where I might burst into tears at any moment. Every time I start to think too hard about anything, I get frustrated. I know it's just because I'm tired. I've been this way all week. It's Friday, and it's almost over, and next week will be much better because I won't be trying to get up at 6:00 (except on Monday). So I just have to get through it.

I've been eating like crazy the past few days to try to stay awake, which has destroyed my "plan". Oh well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

TGIF holds special meaning to me too M

Christopher said...

I hope things get better for ya Hea-chan. I know that kind of feeling, but it doesn't last forever. Things get better, more quickly than you'd think. I hope it goes away soon ^_^

Heather Meadows said...

Thanks :)

I felt better by the end of my workday, but I am definitely planning on not overextending myself again anytime soon.

Anonymous said...

You summarized my feelings of today very well with this post.