Thursday, April 6, 2006

I know you won't believe it, but I took more pictures

Yes, I am trying to create horrible load times on my front page.

Here's today's lunch.

I went out to the park next to the station and had lunch on the lone picnic table. Then I went back and forth about climbing the tree next to me. I went so far as to take my shoes off and try to get a leg up on the tree. Then I decided I didn't want to try it in a skirt while there were people around, so I gave up and headed back to the table. It was at that point that I noticed my feet were covered with pine sap.

After that, I stepped back into my sandals (effectively gluing my feet to them) and wandered around for pictures.

Davenport Park

a dogwood wakes up

Mom had told me she wanted to see a particular tree up close, so I strolled down the street to get a picture of it. The tree is in front of a house two or three doors down from the Always Christmas house.

tree Mom wanted a closer look at

After that I got my best picture of a dandelion EVAR.

dandy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is that white blossom?!?

Is it really that sexy, or is it your picture taking prowess that makes it appear better than the real thing?!?

Heather Meadows said...

Believe it or not, it's a dogwood! My mom, master of plants, didn't recognize it either. I guess it is still in the process of unfolding itself.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

Good eye.